(1) To apply for a PhD Programme;
a) Graduate from an undergraduate program related to Media Studies,
b) Have a master degree (with thesis) from the graduate program in Social Sciences,
c) Having a minimum 55 or more exam results from any type of ALES
(The validity period of the exam is five years. Candidates who do not have ALES certificate at the date of application can be admitted to the program under the status of "conditioned student".)
d) In order to be exempted from the English language examination, 55 points from YÖKDİL and YDS, or 66 from TOEFL, must be taken within the last five years.
(Applicants who do not have a language proficiency certificate at the date of application can be admitted to the program under the status of “Conditional Student”.)
(2) Candidates must also be successful in the written and oral exams given by faculty members.
(3) Documents to be submitted by the candidates for this assessment:
- Undergraduate and Graduate Diploma (Photocopy)
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Transcript (Photocopy)
- ALES result document (Photocopy)
- Language exam certificate (YDS, YÖKDİL or TOEFL) (Photocopy)
- Copy of ID card (Photocopy)
- 1 passport photo
- Reference letter