Please observe the following graduate programs according to the Regulation on Graduate Education published in the Official Gazette No. 29690 dated April 20, 2016.
- The duration of the master's program with the thesis is four semesters, regardless of whether or not they have registered for each semester, starting from the semester in which the courses related to the program they are enrolled in, except for the period spent in scientific preparation.
- At the end of four semesters can not complete the credit courses and seminar courses in the curriculum, or within this period can not fulfill the conditions of success/criteria foreseen by the higher education institution; within the maximum period, the student who fails the thesis or does not enter the defense of the thesis is dismissed from the higher education institution.
- The period of completion of the master's program without thesis is at least two semesters and maximum three semesters regardless of whether or not they have registered for each semester, starting from the period in which the courses related to the program they are enrolled are given, excluding the period spent in scientific preparation. At the end of this period, the student who fails or fails to complete the program is dismissed from the higher education institution. Upon successful completion of the credit courses and term project, the student is awarded a master's degree without a thesis.
- In the case of conditional students, the education period of the students cannot exceed two semesters. Students who meet the requirements for registration before the end of two semesters are transferred to the related graduate program and the status of conditional students is terminated. The student can only take 50% of the courses in the program within the period of conditional status and is exempted from the courses that he/she succeeded after the final registration. Students who have conditional status are dismissed if they cannot meet the required conditions within the given period and cannot apply for graduate programs in conditional student status again.
- The duration of the scientific preparation program is two semesters at most. Summer education is not included in this period. This period cannot be extended except for semester leave and the student who is not successful at the end of the term is dismissed. The time spent in this program is not included in the periods of master or doctoral programs.
For Master Without Thesis
|Completion and Total Credits and Number of Courses|
|Total Number of Courses:||10 Course + Graduation Project|
For Master With Thesis
|Total Credits and Number of Courses|
|Total Number of Courses:||7 Courses +Seminar + Thesis|
Differences from other graduate programs currently being carried out at the university,
Human Resources Management is responsible for the organizational development that constitutes the corporate culture. The HR department is tasked with oversight obligations to ensure that the organization to which they are affiliated appropriately team up and inspire the empowerment of their employees. In today's globalized world, Human Resources Management and Human Resources Managers come to the forefront and have even moved to the top management and decision centers of the enterprises. Human resources management of enterprises plays an important role in strategic management and execution of decisions. This program will be opened with entrepreneurs, dynamic and analytical thinking skills in the discipline of human resources management masters of managers and academics to train, to enable them to participate in strategic management of the program is the biggest difference from other graduate programs.