In the globalization process, which has become a reality of world economies, competition is becoming more and more important in today's business environments. Therefore, any manager or candidate who wishes to work at an international level must have extensive theoretical knowledge, practical powers, and executive responsibilities in the context of management competencies that the business world will demand from him / her. The Yeditepe University International Business Administration (German) Master's program aims to equip its graduates with all these capabilities.
The language of instruction of the program is German. We believe that knowing multiple foreign languages and using it at an advanced level indexed to the business world is one of the primary factors that make a difference in competition. In the national context, active about 7000 German companies in Turkey, can use German as the language of business are aware that the search for qualified personnel. Knowledge of foreign languages naturally reinforces the competitiveness of our graduates in an international context.
The International Business Management Master program is ready to equip students with theoretical, practical, diagnostic, problem-solving and decision-making skills with a strong and experienced faculty who are specialized in the fields of business, management and finance, with theoretical and practical knowledge.
In terms of remuneration, 25% discount is offered to Yeditepe University graduates, while 100% scholarship is given to the top of the department. Additionally, we have an Erasmus agreement with the University of Kassel in Germany.
Maximum graduation Time Master with Thesis: 4 semester classes + 2 semester thesis so 6 semester. Master without Thesis : 3 semester
Requirements for graduation from Program Master with Thesis: 7 classes + 1 Seminar and Thesis. Master without Thesis: 10 classes + Graduation Project.
Our Master's program with a thesis consists of at least 21 credits. Our non-thesis master program consists of at least 30 credits.
International Business Management Master program courses are held between 19:00 and 22:00 on weekdays and / or between 09:00 and 16:00 on Saturdays.
If the applicant candidate graduates from the German departments of the universities, no language certificate is required.
Prof. Dr. E. Şule Aydeniz
Head of department
It is recognized as a pioneering master program in its field, able to provide high quality education, open to social developments, able to carry out scientific research and publications in a wide range of fields, to bring the standard of foreign language education to European level,
To educate executives who can demonstrate both national and international level with programs that can contribute to academic and scientific development in the field of business and to help them to prepare and raise creative individuals who are ethical values while serving the business world and the academy with programs that can provide theoretical and practical infrastructure.
Application and Enrollment Procedure
Master’s Degree Programs Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- For Research Master’s degree programs (Master’s degree programs with thesis), the minimum required ALES score is 55. (Test results older than five years from the date of the application are not valid and will not be accepted).
- For English language proficiency, the minimum required YOKDIL,YDS score is 55 and minimum required TOEFL IBT score is 66 (Test results older than five years from the date of the application are not valid and will not be accepted).
- For German language proficiency, the minimum required Goethe Institute Examination score is B2 and minimum required DAAD/ TestDaF score is 3,5 or 5 (B2) (Test results older than three years from the date of the application are not valid and will not be accepted).
- If the applicant candidate graduates from the German departments of the universities, no language certificate is required.
(Please see the departmental Web pages for the specific admission requirements of each department)