Dear Graduates of Social Sciences Institute,
Our 2020-2021 Academic Year Graduation Ceremony will take place on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 17:00 in the festival area.
Due to the pandemic, in order to prevent contact, the ceremony will not be staged, documents will not be delivered, and our students will attend the ceremony from their places.
You can receive High Honor, Honor and Achievement certificates from our Institute between 13 September 2021- 2 January 2022.
Documents not received from our Institute until January 2, 2022 can be received from the Rectorate Central Registrar's Office.
- It will start on Tuesday, 31.08.2021 and will continue until the day of the ceremony.
- Distribution hours are 09:00-17:00.
- Robes will not be rented due to the pandemic.
- For detailed information 0216 578 00 00 / 3189 or 3705
Robe Distribution Areas:
- Faculty of Fine Arts building.
- Faculty of Communication bottom gate open area.
We congratulate our graduates and wish them a healthy day.