What to Do When You Reach the Thesis Defense Stage
* You must send the final version of the thesis to your thesis advisor as PDF or Word.
* Your thesis advisor should send a plagiarism (turnitin) investigation to the e-mail address of our institute secretary Gül Hanım approximately one month before the date you plan to defend your thesis.
* After the plagiarism is revealed, Ms. Gül will inform your thesis advisor about the result. After this stage, you can form your defense jury by meeting with your thesis advisor and department.
*You must inform your department by determining the date and time of your defense with your professors in the jury, and your department must inform our institute with a cover letter.
* On the day of your thesis defense, the thesis defense
You must receive your report from the institute before the presentation. After the presentation, the jury members must sign the report and your department must send it to the Institute with a cover letter within three business days.
* You can access the thesis approval page formats you need to prepare when coming to the thesis defense from the links below.
The thesis approval page is only a draft, and you must fill it out on the computer using your own information and thesis language, and after the defense, the signature must be obtained from the relevant faculty members other than the institute director. After the thesis is delivered to the institute, the signature of the institute director will be obtained by the student affairs department. The thesis approval page must be submitted to the institute together with the thesis after the defense; The thesis approval page should not be included in the thesis.
* The student whose thesis defense is successful moves on to the thesis submission stage. You must submit your thesis, which you will prepare according to the thesis writing guide, to our institute within one month from your defense date.
*The student whose thesis defense is successful must prepare an article not exceeding 25-30 pages in accordance with the educational language of the department in which he/she is registered. You can access the necessary instructions for the article file from the links below. Accordingly, you must send your edited article by e-mail to the institute secretary Gül ALPTEKİN simultaneously with the delivery date of your thesis.