The candidates are expected to have;
•four year university degree from Turkish University or an equivalent degree received from a abroad university endorsed by the Higher Education Council (YÖK) of Turkey,
•a minimum score of 55 (equal weight) from the Turkish Academic and Graduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES) only for MBA with thesis (Turkish candidates),
•English proficiency exam scores of minimum 55 from YDS, 66 from TOEFL, 55 from YOKDİL or a passing grade (50) from Yeditepe University proficiency examination.
The candidates who cannot meet English proficiency requirements can apply for the English preparation program.
Documents Required for Final Registration
The candidates who meet the entrance requirements need to submit following documentation for registration.
- A copy of Bachelor Diploma (Notarized Turkish translation of their documents)
- Transcript (Notarized Turkish translation of their documents)
- ALES exam result (not required for non-thesis master program)
- English language exemption certificate (YDS, YÖKDİL or TOEFL)
- Equivalency Diploma Certificate approved by YÖK (for Turkish Citizens who study abroad)
- ID card / Passport ( Original and a copy)
- Certificate of Residence
- 4 Passport Photos
- Deferred from military service or certificate of exemption from military service (for Turkish male citizens who study abroad)