Master Degree in International Trade and Logistics Management is a modern and effective graduate program which aims to attend both university graduates and professionals working in all level of organizations who want to upgrade their knowledge.
The main purpose of Master's in International Trade and Logistics Management Program is to train the candidates to respond to the needs of senior managers both trade and logistics sectors. As well as the program aims to educate the people are needed by the logistics industry, also trains the academic staff, and reseachers.
The program creates a synergy between the two emerging topics; logistics and international trade with experienced academicians in their field.
Students who successfully complete the program are awarded the degree in "Master of International Trade and Logistics".
All courses are between 19:00-22:00 in weekdays and so suitable for working students.
- Maximum completion time for Thesis program is six semesters (maximum four semester four courses+thesis), for Non-Thesis program three semesters with respect to YÖK's regulations.
Our vision is to ensure our graduates to acquire a high level post in well-established international companies and educational institutions. Also sustain the desire of involvement in innovative projects in their job life.
We aim to graduate young managerial and academic candidates, who have attained the ability of thinking analytically, and are also well skilled in the basic principles and strategies of International trade and logistics management.
Requirements for acceptance
The candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
• Four year degree from Turkish University or an equivalent degree received outside of Turkey endorsed by the Higher Education Council (YÖK),
• A minimum score of 55 (verbal, equal weight or quantitative) from the Turkish Academic and Graduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES), a minimum score of GRE 610 ( Quantitative) or a minimum score of GMAT 450 is required.
• A minimum score of (min 55) YDS or YÖKDİL obtained within the last five years, or TOEFL (min 66) obtained within the last two years can be used as replacement for the Yeditepe University proficiency examination.
• Taken the English proficiency exam given by the institute. Those who receive a passing grade on this exam can directly begin the program. Others will be assigned to one of the following levels according to the performance of the candidate on the proficiency exam. These levels are;
- Beginner (three semesters)
- Intermediate (two semesters)
- Advanced (one semester)
The applications are taken from the Online Application page of the Social Sciences Institute. Candidates who fulfill the requirements given above and are considered to be successful in the interview held by the department, will be accepted to the program.