While the new global business environment reshapes borderless multidimensional business relationships, it also increases demand for new management competencies. In this context, our program has been restructured in comparison with international programs. Thus, while our students' basic managerial competencies are targeted in order to be developed through compulsory courses, our program also offers rich sub-specializations that can meet the different career needs of our students. Since 1997, Yeditepe MBA, with nearly 4,000 graduates, has a well-established Master’s degree history in business administration. Our program is held on weekday evenings and weekends for our students who have professional business lives and are preparing themselves for higher management positions. The accreditation of our program reflects the success of our graduates in their professional lives.
Course Examples from the Program
- Contemporary Management & Organization
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
Head of Department: Prof. Dr. Dursun ARIKBOĞA
Contact Person: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Özlem KUNDAY
The MBA program prepares our graduates to become competent global managers and leaders of integrity who add value and contribute to the socio-economic development of our community and society.
The core mission of Yeditepe MBA programs is to provide our students with the latest required managerial knowledge, tools and techniques; educate our students to acquire broad managerial skills and competencies to support their successful careers in the global business environment; help them become competitive and entrepreneurial managers and leaders with their strategic and systems thinking abilities; and help them acquire learning to learn skills and ethical and social responsibility values.
The candidates are expected to have;
• A four year university degree from Turkish University or an equivalent degree received from a abroad university endorsed by the Higher Education Council (YÖK) of Turkey,
• A minimum score of 55 (equal weight) from the Turkish Academic and Graduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES) only for MBA with thesis (Turkish candidates),
• English proficiency exam scores of minimum 55 from YDS, 66 from TOEFL, 55 from YOKDİL or a passing grade (50) from Yeditepe University proficiency examination.
The candidates who cannot meet English proficiency requirements can apply for the English preparation program.
Documents Required for Final Registration
The candidates who meet the entrance requirements need to submit following documentation for registration.
- A copy of Bachelor Diploma (Notarized Turkish translation of their documents)
- Transcript (Notarized Turkish translation of their documents)
- ALES exam result (not required for non-thesis master program)
- English language exemption certificate (YDS, YÖKDİL or TOEFL)
- Equivalency Diploma Certificate approved by YÖK (for Turkish Citizens who study abroad)
- ID card / Passport ( Original and a copy)
- Certificate of Residence
- 4 Passport Photos
- Deferred from military service or certificate of exemption from military service (for Turkish male citizens who study abroad)
MBA 510 Financial Reporting
MBA 514 Turkish Financial Reporting Standards
MBA 531 Digital Marketing